Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Antarctica Postcard Anyone?

I've begun my two-week countdown preparations for my Antarctic adventure already! There's so much to prepare for, so much to pack, and so many things that could be forgotten. I'm crossing my fingers that I'm as prepared as I think I am... we'll see.

I'll be mailing out some postcards at some point while I'm in Antarctica. If you'd like me to send you one, please share your address with me! You can do that by posting a comment, or emailing me mundaypaul(at)gmail.com

On a similar note, I'd love a postcard from you! Postcards, letters, and packages should be sent early as it takes a while for things to ship to Antarctica. If you would like to mail me something, send it to this address :

Murphy Munday-Goleman
McMurdo Station, Antarctica
Project #W-493-M
PSC 469 Box 800
APO AP 96599-1035


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Some packing suggestions for your trip:
    http://www.bigdeadplace.com/ask-an-antarctican-2/

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete